First Weekish results

I joined the gym Sept. 17th and went every day for the first four days.  The next two days I was traveling for a work conference and didn't make it to a gym. I got right back at it when I got back home and when I stepped on the scale on Sept. 27th I had lost 7lbs.

Along with working out, starting Sept. 22nd I began to clean up my diet.  That's not to say it is clean yet, but I've cut down portions, been avoiding fried foods and quit snacking late at night.  Earlier this week I switched from Mt. Dew to Diet Dew. That's been a tough one, but I'm forcing myself to transition.  Empty calories have been killing me.  Slowly, but killing me.  The sugar is bad for the body too in so many ways.  So I'm working on it.  I know the artificial sweeteners have issues too, I've read the studies.  But baby steps.  I have also begun replacing with water more and more, and hopefully will be at a point where water is my primary beverage fairly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment