Great night at the gym - a bunch of PR

Lifted hard tonight.  Set a new personal record (PR) - by a lot - on decline bench tonight.  I'm not sure how long I'll continue to progress in growth in decline, but I'm really enjoying it while I can.

Decline Bench - 135x8, 225x8, 275x8-PR, 285x6-PR!

Also did standing cable decline presses (PR), single arm triceps extensions, preacher curls, standing reverse fly (PR), dumbbell lateral raise, Cable Seated Row (PR).

Plus I'm fighting a cold, and today was my 38th birthday!  All in all though, a really good night.  We hit Buffalo Wild Wings for supper to celebrate my birthday, and I'm sure I consumed way too much, but today I don't care.

I have started tracking my workouts with an Android app called Jefit.  It has a pretty solid corresponding web site that the phone app synches with.  I've added a link in the side bar if you want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment