CrossFit is trying to kill me

That or I'm trying to kill myself.

Did my modified 3 Bars of Death last night (Linda) with Push Press, Hang Clean and Deadlift.  Same bar for PP & HC with 135lbs on it, and 185 on a second bar for DL's.  Did 10, 8, 6, 4 then quit.  Probably a bit tired on PP from my bench/arms workout the day before.  Felt the DL's in my hamstrings something fierce.  But it is the Hang Cleans that are pure evil in my book.  By the end of my 4 rep cycle I was sure I was going to pass out, puke, or both.

Remind me to not eat Buffalo Wild Wings on CrossFit days.

I had a rolling sweat going, so bad that I'm going to order some headbands.  I couldn't see between the sweat running in my eyes, dripping on my glasses, and my glasses constantly trying to fall off my head.

Tonight will be a light cardio night.  No lifting.  I'm hoping I've turned the corner on my sore elbow.  There is still a bit of soreness present, but it no longer feels like it is giving me a warning, rather it feels like each day it is getting better and healing.  Certainly giving praise for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment