A great week of mental growth

I am fortunate to get to be part of Ed Stetzer's pet project called Church Planting Leaders Fellowship, and because of that I spent the last two days in Nashville learning some challenging ideas on planting new churches.  We learned from Alan Hirsch, Neil Cole, Hugh Halter, Bob Logan and Ed Stetzer.  The mind was stretched in many new directions.

But unfortunately the body wasn't.  I went to the gym Monday night.  Went to bed "early" Tuesday night because I had to get up at 3:45AM to catch my flight.  Did a bit of walking in the airport, but for the most part spent the last 2 days on my butt.  Ate fairly well with the exception of Jack's BBQ in Nashville last night, but the brisket was worth double whatever calories were in it!  Tonight I'm trying to rent out a rental house we own, but if possible I'll try to sneak to a gym.  Tomorrow isn't looking good either because I have a showing of the house again, and then have to get back to work to wrap up my sermon for Sunday.  So all in all, the worst exercise week I've had since starting my efforts to lose weight.  But I'll keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment