Rubber band legs

Worked out hard tonight.  Hit my legs hard for the first time, and am quite confident I'm going to be sore tomorrow.  Lower back was also barking a bit - even after stretching, so that's going to take some work and attention.  Last thing I want is back problems.

Followed up the legs with bench, back and arms.  Might as well hit it all I guess.  Not normally what I'll do, but I chose that route over doing any cardio tonight.  Tomorrow night I'll skip lifting & put some miles on.

Add to that muching/mowing my leaves and my neighbor's front lawn yesterday (and it's a BIG front lawn) and preaching this morning, and swimming Friday night and it has been a very active weekend.

Definitely thankful for the extra hour of sleeping last night.  Preached with extra energy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment