Halloween Monday Night Football - helping me lose weight!

A great Monday Night Football game between the Chiefs and Chargers tonight.  I started out on the treadmill planning on doing 25 minutes.  Then 30.  Then 35.  Then Phillip Rivers fumbled, and I had to move to the recumbent bike so I could keep watching!  Wasn't planning on doing any recumbent, but ended up putting 25 minutes in on that as well!

We don't get many trick-or-treaters where we live.  Houses are too far apart, the sidewalk is across the street and there are only houses on our side of the street (lake on the other side).  So we got a handful of kids from our church and just a couple others all night long, much to my 2 year old's disappointment.  He stood most of the night at the door looking out asking "Where's kid?" as only a 2 year old can.

But that means there is dangerous leftover candy.  Normally I'd feed it to my youth groups on Wednesday, but we don't have it this week!  So if you need candy, come by my house & I'll hook you up so we don't eat it all, because none of us need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment