Suffering from weight loss

Well...not really suffering, but experienced a humerus side effect this morning. 

Got up early and made my way to church.  I keep most of my pressed dress shirts in my office at church, so I just wear a white undershirt & my dress pants on my way to church.  I was right on schedule, but it was hard getting up this morning.  My mind was in a fog when I left the house, so I never noticed that I failed to put a belt on. 

I was wearing some pants that previous had begun to get tight before I started this adventure, but are now with enough room in them that they don't quite stay up without a lot of attention.  But in my short walk to my van and into the building I never noticed.  So much to my surprise (and dismay!) when I began to put my dress shirt on before worship I discovered my error!  Unfortunately I didn't have the option of running home, and my family is out of town this weekend so I couldn't call home & get them to bail me out either.  Needless to say, I'll make sure I grab a belt next week!

The good new is that I indeed have shrunk a little bit.  While not all that noticable outwardly, I've noticed the difference already.  Great motivation to keep on working out.

Less of me and more of Him!  Praise Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment